- Front-Wheel Drive
- Full Width Bulkhead
- Side Wall Tie Downs
The Ford Transit Van, perfect for business owners who need a practical van with a lot of load space. The L3 H2 version of this new van offers a load space that is 3,494mm long at floor level and 1,886mm high.
Inside this new van you find fantastic features such as Bluetooth, to help keep you connected with your team whilst out on the road. You will also find an easy clean rubber flooring in the cockpit.
The cockpit includes a duel passenger's seat with understeat stowage compartment and a full width bulkhead in between the cockpit and load area to keep the whole team safe.
Call us to see what colours we have available.
*Images for illustration purposes only
*Brochure and vehicle specification information should be checked at point of sale
|Mechanical||3 Years / 100,000 miles|
|Service Intervals||2 Years / 25,000 miles|
|Height||2,431 - 2,541mm|
|Internal Length (at floor)||3,494mm|
|Internal Height (floor to roof)||1,886mm|
- Doors mirrors with large blind spot eliminator
- Door mirrors with integrated side indicators
- Passenger side sliding door
- Half cap wheel covers
- Headlight courtesy delay
- Integrated rear bumper step
- Wide bodyside mouldings
- Rear mudflaps
- Sterling grey front grille
- Dual passenger's seat with underseat stowage compartment
- Electric front windows
- Remote central locking
- Radio with Bluetooth, USB and remote controls
- Trip computer
- Drivers 8-way seat adjust
- Rake and reach adjustable steering column
- Gear shift indicator
- Courtesy lights with theatre dimming
- Easy clean rubber flooring in cab
- Full width bulkhead
- Tie down loops
Brochure / misc
Not what you’re looking for?
If you’re looking for the latest deals or the best finance options available, get in touch today for a quick quote.Enquire Now
Need a quote or just some help?
Call us today (9am - 5pm)
Are you looking for low rate finance?
Get approved today
if so, we can help
We can help you get finance whether you are applying as an individual or as a company.