Ford Transit Custom Leader Van 300 L2 110PS Manual Leader
- DAB Radio
- Overhead Stowage
- Full Metal Bulkhead
- 4.2" Multi-functional Display
Ford Transit Custom Leader Van 300 L2 (LWB) 110PS Manual
Although the Leader is the lowest specification level of the Ford Transit Custom range we offer, it still has the reliability and great price tag you would expect to find with any new Ford van.
With that being said, you will still receive good features such as DAB radio, Bluetooth, central locking and a full metal bulkhead that keeps you and your team safe from items and materials in the load space.
Ford has recently renamed the Base model of the Ford Transit Custom to the Leader model.
Call us to see what colours we have available.
*Images for illustration purposes only
*Brochure and vehicle specification information should be checked at point of sale
|Mechanical||3 Years / 100,000 miles|
|Service Intervals||Please see Ford van website|
|Engine Size||110 PS|
|Internal Length||2,921 mm|
|Internal Height||1,406 mm|
- Door mirrors with blind spot eliminator and integrated side indicator
- Daytime running lights
- Remote central door locking
- Passenger side sliding load door
- DAB Radio
- Height and reach-adjustable steering column
- Electrically-operated front windows
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with armrest
- Two 2-litre bottle holders
- Glovebox capable of A4 file storage
- Two 12-volt power points
- Dual front passenger seat with lift-up cushion and underseat storage
- Loadspace compartment lights
- Stowage box over instrument cluster with 12-volt power point
- Full-width DIN/ISO-compliant metal bulkhead with load-through facility
Brochure / misc
Not what you’re looking for?
If you’re looking for the latest deals or the best finance options available, get in touch today for a quick quote.Enquire Now
Need a quote or just some help?
Call us today (9am - 5pm)
Are you looking for low rate finance?
Get approved today
if so, we can help
We can help you get finance whether you are applying as an individual or as a company.