Citroen Relay L3 140ps BHDI Dropside
- Air Conditioning
- 1366kg Payload
- Steel Bulkhead And Gantry
- Boards Built To Withstand 1.7 Tonnes
Discover the Citroen Relay L3 140ps BHDI Dropside Van
The Citroen Relay dropside is ideal for landscapers and tree surgeons, with its dropdown side it gives you easy access to the load area and the boards are built to withstand 1.7 tonnes.
Those taller materials won't be an issue as there is no height capacity in the load area and with a steel bulk head and gantry you can assure your materials will stay in the load area and assure safety for you and your colleagues in the cockpit.
The dropside is built with rear heavy duty reinforced twin-leaf suspension and also has a payload of 1366kg. With its towing weight of 2,500kg, towing your standard chipper will be a breeze.
This van comes with air conditioning as standard and 3 seats so there is enough room for you, a colleague and an apprentice. It also has a lower central glove box to keep all your items safe whilst you're on the job.
Call us to see what colours we have available.
*Images for illustration purposes only
*Brochure and vehicle specification information should be checked at point of sale
|Mechanical||3 Years / 100,000 miles|
|Service Intervals||2 Years / 32,000 miles|
|Maximum Indicative Payload||details here|
- Digital radio
- Four speakers
- Trifunction aerial in wing mirror
- Air conditioning
- Variable assisted power steering
- Electrical adjustable door mirrors
- Electric front windows
- Central dash folding clipboard
- Four face level vents
- Oil level indicator
- Driver airbag
- Spare wheel
- Central locking
- Halogen headlights with clear polycarbonate lenses
- Rear fog lights and twin reversing lights
- Remote headlight adjustment
- Filtering tinted glass
- Two speed and intermittent front wipers
- Speedometer with digital odometer and digital trip recorder
- Rev counter, water temperature gauge, fuel gauge and trip computer
- Side light, headlamp, indicator and battery charge warning
- Digital clock
- Lights on alarm
- Door open warning for cab doors
- Two glove boxes (central glove box lockable)
- Large driver & passenger door pockets
- Open storage on passenger side lower dash
- 12v socket in cabin
- Overhead storage shelf
- Interior light front cabin
- Driver's seat rake, reach, height and lumbar adjustment with armrest
- Front door armrests
- Dual cab passenger seat - fixed
- Non slip hardwearing front cabin floor covering
- Unglazed rear doors
- Reinforced battery (110Ah)
- Conversion interface box
- Extended wiring at rear of vehicle
- Rear heavy duty reinforced twin-leaf suspension
Brochure / misc
Not what you’re looking for?
If you’re looking for the latest deals or the best finance options available, get in touch today for a quick quote.Enquire Now
Need a quote or just some help?
Call us today (9am - 5pm)
Are you looking for low rate finance?
Get approved today
if so, we can help
We can help you get finance whether you are applying as an individual or as a company.